Wine Country Limo Tours in Bend, Oregon
Bend Limousine is located in Bend and Central Oregon. Our drivers are Bend locals and are very familiar with the amazing wineries in Bend, and the surrounding wineries of Central and Western Oregon.
At Bend Limousines we would love to help you design the outing that matches the interests and budget of your group. Due to the amazing weather, some of the finest wine grapes are grown in Bend, Oregon.
Our limo driver know all the best destinations. Touring the wineries could be stretched out over a languid weekend or a faster paced day of wine tasting and laughter.
Luxuriating in a limo while sailing through a sultry day of wine and friendship is like drinking wine while eating a smooth, creamy Brie.
The weather in Bend, Oregon lends itself to growing the ideal grape for these unique Central Oregon wines. Bend's wineries are as known as much for their distinctive look, beautiful surroundings, and imaginative food as for their wines.
Sample some of the local favorites when you design your own tour of the local wineries.
Our stunning fleet and professional drivers, punctuality, safety and enthusiasm guarantee the perfect experience..
1. Renting a limo means no one has to miss out on the fun to be the designated driver.
2. Stretching out in a limo while visiting quaint and gorgeous wineries creates a refreshing and rejuvenating stay-cation.
3. No matter how large your group, everyone is able to ride together. Don't end the conversation every time you change venues. Let your limo professional worry about the driving so you can focus on what is important, friendship, laughter, and conversation.
4. We supply the glassware. You can sample and share the new wines you have discovered as you travel between shops and wineries.
Below are 8 excellent reasons to tour Bend's wine country today.
1. The award winning Volcano Vineyard is known for their Volcano Vodka, Magmita Sangria and their Syrah wine and red blends.
2. Visit the Naked Winery and learn about their exotic wines created from fruit grown in Oregon and Washington. With wines called Foreplay and Oh! Orgasmic, you know you will have a unique experience.
3. It is worth the 24 mile drive to Terrebonne to visit the Faith, Hope and Charity vineyard nestled 15 verdant acres of more than 9 varieties of grapes. While you are there visit the nearby Maragas Winery in Culver City. You can relax with wine and cheese on their patio overlooking Smith Rocks and the Cascade Mountains.
4. If you would still like to sample more vintage and international beverages, ask your limo professional to take you back to town to work your way through some of the most interesting wine shops in the Northwest--with some of the best prices.
5. The Wine Shop and Beer Tasting Bar has the most comprehensive offerings with wines, port, champagne, sake and 50 international and micro beers.
6. The Bend Wine Cellar has the best prices and very distinctive wines.
7. Good Drop Wine Shoppe is known for rare vintage offerings, unusual Pacific Northwest wines and international wines.
8. A sample for the road can be found at the Sip Wine Bar where you can sample wines from a rotating wine list.
Click Here to Call us today!
Grab Your Quote Today!