BAR & BAT MITZVAH in Bend, Oregon
Bend Limousine, serving Bend and Central Oregon, knows how important it is to take on the responsibility of ones beliefs. The young person is leaving behind their carefree childhood and accepting the privileges and responsibilities of their Jewish faith. Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah literally means "son or daughter of the commandment." This signifies a coming of age.
We can help you celebrate these last days of childhood and the dawn of future possibilities.
Surprise your young Bar Mitzvah boy or Bat Mitzvah girl with an elegant, luxurious limo filled with their friends, favorite snacks and decorated in their favorite colors. Stuffed animals and small gifts would remind the Bat Mitzvah girl of the love and support her parents will always give her.
Thoughtful gifts can also bring a smile to the most stoic Bar Mitzvah boy, especially combined with friends and snacks.
A limo full of childhood friends is a fitting way for the Bar Mitzvah boy and Bat Mitzvah girl to journey to their first days of adulthood.
Mothers, fathers and family members have often invested months of planning and hours of preparation for the special event. The DJ is booked, food planned, decorations made, invitations sent out, outfits set out. The moment has arrived.
The night of the Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah celebration all of the hard work comes together in a night where the young woman is princess for night and the young man reigns supreme.
Let Bend Limos supply the final touch that makes sure you get the most out all of that hard work.
1. Renting Bend Limousine will ensure the special young man or woman and their principal friends arrive on time. Your limo professional can help round up the participants by picking each one up at their own home.
2. Consider renting a second limo for family and friends who need to be there when the ceremony begins. Delays can put a damper on the entire night. Picking up all the key players will make sure the ceremony proceeds smoothly as planned. Your limo professional has plenty of storage for your festivities' decorations, food that needs to be transported and last minute items that are always needed.
3. Deliver your drinking guests home safely. A Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah is a time for fellowship, partying and sometimes drinking to everyone's health. Your guests will appreciate the thoughtfulness of your advanced planning.
4. Pamper your young princess or prince by decorating the limos and stocking them with her or her favorite snacks and beverages. After the party, everyone can stretch out, laugh, talk, text and snack as the driver delivers each them to their doorstep.
5. Start the evening with a custom photo shoot. You bring the cameras, friends and family. With no additional fee for multiple stops, your limo professional can take you to the best locations for your group and individual photos. You can even take a selfie with the driver.
6. Our limos can accommodate any party size. SUV? Hummer? Forget about it. They can't match the intimate luxury of an elegant limousine. Plus, you can rent two limousines for the price of one; and two limos would give you room to invite 20 guests. With our limos there is plenty of room for everyone.
Grab a Quote Now!